[erlang-questions] ODBC driver performance

Laura M. Castro Souto lcastro@REDACTED
Mon Mar 3 21:14:06 CET 2008

   Hello all,

	I have recently updated from R10B-7 to R12B-0, and I found that, regardless
of what was said in this list some time ago,

http://www.erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2004-July/012792.html

	and even though there has been a change in the ODBC driver, there is still
something missing for the ODBC driver performance not to be so bad under
Linux.

	I think the key is just a line of code in function connect_to_erlang() in
odbcserver.c. I've tried the attached patch and the performance increased
sensibly for me, so in case it might be of help to someone else, here it is.

	Regards,

--
Laura M. Castro
MADS Group