[erlang-questions] Function to print a record with fieldnames ?

Convey Christian J NPRI ConveyCJ@REDACTED
Tue Mar 4 16:07:21 CET 2008

Thanks Ulf.

Perhaps my inexperience with Erlang is hindering me, but from your blog I don't see how to employ your work.  Specifically, the version of the shell I'm using doesn't seem to have the extensions you defined (fa / fl / fr), and even if it did, wouldn't I still need to write a new pretty-printer extension for each tagged record type?

Thanks,
Christian