[erlang-questions] Does Mnesia table fragmentation still support in the furture version?

tatezhou@REDACTED tatezhou@REDACTED
Tue Mar 4 14:23:39 CET 2008

For the first issue about change_table_frag/4,  i  made a mistake . The example only invoked change_table_frag/2 not change_table_frag/4.
I've checked the document ,  Although function change_table_frag/2 doesn't describe in document, it exported in the source code (mnesia.erl).

The article http://www.trapexit.org/Mnesia_Table_Fragmentation is a good guide to get start mnesia table fragmentation. thanks

A special tips for chinese guys ,  http://www.trapexit.org may does not accessable in china directly , You may need a web proxy. i don't known the reason.