[erlang-questions] Does Mnesia table fragmentation still support in the furture version?

tatezhou@REDACTED tatezhou@REDACTED
Tue Mar 4 08:36:33 CET 2008

hello:

My server wrote in erlang  need to  handle a large set of data in mnesia database (more than 2G), i use the mnesia table fragmentation to conver it. There is a few staff on the internet and online documents about mnesia table fragmentation.  does anyone give me some hits about how to get  infomation this?

does mnesia table fragmentation is the standard or recommanded technology for handle this situaction? Does it will support in furture verion of erlang?

zhoubo