[erlang-questions] howto run debugger:start() or pman in ubuntu

Ulf Eliasson ulf@REDACTED
Mon Mar 3 08:03:47 CET 2008

Hi,

Make sure that you have tcl as well as tk installed, otherwise it will just
do nothing when you try to start them. I think it would be better to return
an error or something, you can try and do just gs:init(); If that fail it's
likely because you don't have TCL and/or TK.

Regards,
Ulf Eliasson

On Mon, March 3, 2008 06:29, wenew zhang wrote:
> Dear All:
>     i'm setup R12B-1 on ubuntu8.04  and compile it with --with-ssl
> --with-gd,
> i run below instructions:
> /opt/erlang/bin/erlc fsmkvo.erl -debuginfo
> /opt/erlang/bin/erl
> debugger:start().
>
> and then,the screen is hold on,no pop main window or other output infos,
> i test is on gnome and xfce,
> what can i do?
>

> best regards
>
> wenew zhang