[erlang-questions] wkipedia rendering engine

Jan Lehnardt jan@REDACTED
Mon Jun 30 13:36:25 CEST 2008

On Jun 30, 2008, at 13:23, Joe Armstrong wrote:
> Is there a REST interface so that I can retreive the latest version of
> the MetaWiki markup for a specific page with, for example,
> a wget command.

You can get bulk dumps http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Database_download#Where_do_I_get

Why would you do individual scraping? In order to keep up to date with
changes that happened between the last dump and now()?

Cheers
Jan