[erlang-questions] Bit syntax decscription in erlang reference manual?

成立涛 litaocheng@REDACTED
Fri Jun 20 06:00:08 CEST 2008

yeah. I see. Thank you very much Edwin.
my opinion: in binary syntax, the integer, float can always use their
default size, but binary(bits and bytes) must declare its size specification
except the very last binary element. Is't  right?
I come from china, so my english is not good, please don't mind my
expression. :)