[erlang-questions] is there any logging module for erlang?

Ahmed Ali ahmed.nawras@REDACTED
Sat Jun 14 15:34:08 CEST 2008

Hi,

I understand what you want. Having used log4j myself, I've tried to
find something similar for my own. Eventually, I had to write it
myself. This module only supports file logs but it also have support
for multiple log levels, including critical (fatal) level, different
loggers for different modules, size-based rotation...etc.

I haven't shared the project yet, as it has some shortcomings I need
to address before releasing it, however, I'll announce it soon. I hope
this is what you're look for. I'll keep you updated.

Best regards,

Ahmed Al-Issaei