[erlang-questions] clueless performance question

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Fri Jun 13 10:37:16 CEST 2008

So the factor was on the number of processes used, not the resulting
reliability. Interesting point of view.

That makes me wonder where you applied the factor on for the Wide Finder
problem. Lines of code?

bengt