[erlang-questions] Mnesia transactions and error handling good practices

Alexander Lamb alexander.lamb@REDACTED
Wed Jun 11 21:26:20 CEST 2008

Replying to myself, another option to avoid using several nested
transactions would be to test in the functions if there is an ongoing
transaction.
If so, don't create a transaction, if not, create a transaction.
The same kind of logic could be applied by passing a parameter to
those functions indicating if we need a transaction or not.

Alex