[erlang-questions] Index Overhead In Mnesia

Hynek Vychodil vychodil.hynek@REDACTED
Tue Jun 10 14:46:22 CEST 2008

It is not obvious, but try change your write:

write(_,0) -> ok;
write(X,N) ->
    T = now(),
    mnesia:write(X#a{id = T, first = T, second = T}),
    write(X,N-1).

and think what happened to indexes in previous version :-)

--Hynek (Pichi) Vychodil