[erlang-questions] dynamic module compilation

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Sun Jun 8 12:10:07 CEST 2008

There are basically two ways of doing this:

- From you list of files generate a file, grammar.erl, containing the module
grammar with functions adjectives/0 and nouns/0. You then compile with
compile:file and load with code:load.

- You can generate the code as AST in memory and then compile with
compile:forms. This is a bit tricky the first time, but easy once you get
the hang of it.

- As someone else mentioned save them in a database on disk.

Robert