[erlang-questions] Mocking in Erlang

Robert Virding rvirding@REDACTED
Sun Jun 8 12:03:20 CEST 2008

It is definitely a very powerful tool which should be used carefully.
However, as this works on a per process basis you can use it in an app by
using processes to split on which error handling method to use. Processes
rule.

My comment was really that it is not a dirty hack, but a valid way of doing
things.

Robert