[erlang-questions] dynamic module compilation

Hynek Vychodil vychodil.hynek@REDACTED
Sun Jun 8 11:01:13 CEST 2008

compile:file

or

compile:forms with erl_parse and erl_scan

than use code:purge and code:load or code:load_file

But in your use case I think there could be better solution with ets from
file or dets.

2008/6/8 Jacob Perkins <japerk@REDACTED>:

> Hi all,
> I need some help understanding how to dynamically compile/generate an
> erlang module. I've seen other projects do this kind of thing, such as
> erlydtl, but my needs are much simpler.
>
> I have a few files that are basically lists of words. What I want to do is
> generate a module whose functions will return each list of words. So if I
> have two files named "adjectives" and "nouns", then the generated module
> (let's call it 'grammar') should have two functions, adjectives() and
> nouns(), that return their respective list of words.
>
> How can I do this?
>
> Thanks,
> Jacob

--Hynek (Pichi) Vychodil