[erlang-questions] cacherl memcached app startup problem question

Gleb Peregud gleber.p@REDACTED
Sat Jun 7 12:38:42 CEST 2008

I'm not sure what do you mean by this. Maybe because it's just a
client? :) memchached_client.erl is implemented in proper way, by
abstracting out internal structures. You just create new client, store
it's "handle" (it doesn't matter what is inside this structure) and
pass this "handle" to other API functions.

I was not able to reproduce errors mentioned in your first mail on my
system and i have no idea what is going on. Do this problem persists?
Were you able to fix it? Have you checked permissions of /var/mnesia/*
directories?

--
Gleb Peregud
http://gleber.pl/