[erlang-questions] mnesia:table_info(Table, size) returns 0 for remote tables

Serge Aleynikov saleyn@REDACTED
Thu Jun 5 13:35:58 CEST 2008

Is this any better than doing:
  Node = mnesia:table_info(Table, where_to_read),
  rpc:call(Node, mnesia, table_info, [Table, size]).

I think that
   mnesia:activity(transaction,fun() ->  mnesia:table_info(t2,size)
end,mnesia_frag).

boils down to the rpc call anyway.  Though it looks like a simple call
to mnesia:table_info(Table, size) that would abstract implementation
details of where the table is would be cleaner.

Serge