[erlang-questions] Troubles Bridging SNMP and Mnesia

Martin Bjorklund <>
Wed Jun 4 20:47:22 CEST 2008

John Koenig <> wrote:
> But when I try to call snmpget specifying the OID I outlined in the mib
> (, the Object whose name matches the mnesia table)
> and get back:
> snmpget -v 2c -c public localhost:4000

The OID on the line above ask for the enterprise OID 31130 (Basho
Technologies).  But you said you wanted to ask for

So either try to ask directly for enterprises.31130.7.1, or even
better, do

  snmpwalk -v 2c -c public localhost:4000

to print all objects in you entererprise MIB.