[erlang-questions] Erlang Testing and Tools Survey

Tamas Nagy <>
Tue Jun 3 18:28:16 CEST 2008

Dear Erlang User,

As part of our involvement in the Protest Project consortium, an EU
funded research project on property based testing and test driven
development, we are compiling a survey on tools developed, supported and
maintained by the Erlang community. You can read more about it on the
Protest Project website (http://www.protest-project.eu).

We appreciate your time in helping us. The link to the survey is here:

If you prefer, you can be anonymous. We would appreciate a response by
Monday the 9th. Filling it in should not take longer than 5 minutes. Its
results will be presented at Erlang conferences and workshops and made
public on the protest website. If you have any queries, do not hesitate
to contact Tamas on

Thank You,
Francesco and Tamas