[erlang-questions] use erlSoap package in Erlang

Thilani Abeysinghe a.thilani@REDACTED
Tue Jun 3 08:36:01 CEST 2008

At the moment can you please guide me how to configure these erlsom and
erlsoap packages.

Normally in erlang shell I can invoke erlang modules like

module_name:fundction(parameters).

How to configure above packages with the existing erlang system.

Thanks in advance for your kind reply

  Regards
   Thilani

   Computer Science and Engineering