[erlang-questions] json_to_term EEP (example code)

Chris Anderson jchris@REDACTED
Wed Jul 30 22:10:54 CEST 2008

I've uploaded a primitive version of the parser, so that we can play
with real code.

The git repo can be cloned (or a tar downloaded) from
http://github.com/jchris/erlang-json-eep-parser/tree/master

The readme describes running the tests. To just play with the
interface, the function is json_eep:term_to_json(JsonString)

I've coded up a version of (B) that only outputs strings as binaries
(no atoms). It should be easy to modify the grammar file to output
some of the other formats, as well as to add the options such as
existing_atoms etc.

Thanks to Richard, Bob, and Robert for helping me speed it up and work
out other kinks.

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchris.mfdz.com