[erlang-questions] SSL: SSL_set_verify callback (Nicola Lugato)

Ingela Anderton Andin ingela@REDACTED
Mon Jul 28 15:33:20 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am not sure that the existing Erlang API towards openssl lets you get
at this functionallity, however we are working
on a new ssl-implementation,  that does not use openssl for
communication only for cryptographics,
where you will be able to do the corresponding. I can not make any
promises regarding when we
can release this but it is in the pipeline and should be ready in a not
too distant future. There is a beta-version  of new ssl in R12B
but you would have to hack it as that functionality is not yet included
in the API.  (That code has also changed quite a lot since  the R12B
release)

Regards - Ingela Erlang/OTP, Ericsson