[erlang-questions] Simple Erlang Recommendation (last returned value)

attila.rajmund.nohl <>
Sun Jul 27 22:15:21 CEST 2008

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008, Hynek Vychodil wrote:
[really ugly code]

> In most cases, when your Erlang code looks ugly, you do ugly think or you
> structure your code wrong way.

It's not ugly thinking - it's non-erlangish thinking. And in my opinion
it's a fault in a language if it constrains my thinking. It should be
the other way: the language should follow my thinking.

"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not
  tried it."