[erlang-questions] how: info on how to traverse abstract format trees?

Tim Fletcher twoggle@REDACTED
Thu Jul 24 23:46:29 CEST 2008

> Personally, I've always tended to write my own, among other things because the
> appropriate traversal differs depending on what you want to do.

Sure, but for the case where you just want to rewrite a particular
function call a full parse transform seems a bit too much.

> It is not really documented but you cam "see" it when you know what to look for.

Do you mean that your modified version is somewhere in the Erlang
distribution, or am I misunderstanding you?