[erlang-questions] Erlang in Toronto?

Justin Giancola justin.giancola@REDACTED
Thu Jul 24 04:17:53 CEST 2008

A few Toronto developers who have been experimenting with Erlang
in their spare time ran into each other this weekend at a conference
and decided it would be a good idea to organize some kind of a
meet-up.

It might not be appropriate to even call this an Erlang user
group--we're not sure anyone in Toronto is actually _using_ Erlang!
But maybe we're wrong.  Either way, let us know if you're in Toronto
and working or playing with Erlang--we'd like to get an idea of how
many people would be interested so that we can select an appropriate
venue.  You can either reply to this post or email info@REDACTED

Justin, Luke, et al.

p.s. we've registered the tdoterl domain as the future home for the group.
There's nothing there yet, but we're planning to build a site (in
Erlang, of course) as one of the group's first projects.