[erlang-questions] NY Erlang User's Group

Rick R rick.richardson@REDACTED
Mon Jul 21 20:51:29 CEST 2008

I noticed on this list <http://www.trapexit.org/ErlangUserGroups> that the
closest Erlang User's Group to Manhattan is in Chicago.
Now I'm quickly becoming a rabid Erlang exponent, but I still think that
that might be a tad far to travel for a meetup.

Are there any Erlangers in the NYC area that would be keen to meet up and
exchange ideas? (either over a beer or in work-area environment (or both))

Are there any members of the above set that would be interested in doing
this on a regular basis? If there are, I'm sure we could find the space.

--
An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all. --
Oscar Wilde