[erlang-questions] Reading, Learning, Confused

Edwin Fine erlang-questions_efine@REDACTED
Sat Jul 19 17:27:13 CEST 2008

I am amazed that the shell could have "sort of" worked and got fixed by a
reinstall. Well, live and learn. Good luck with your learning.

--
The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate,
contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and