[erlang-questions] Reading, Learning, Confused

Edwin Fine erlang-questions_efine@REDACTED
Sat Jul 19 16:55:28 CEST 2008

I cannot imagine of any situation where or and orelse work the same and
reinstalling changes that. Please could you paste your exact code and shell
session, showing the problem? Also, which version of Erlang are you using?

--
The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate,
contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive, and