[erlang-questions] Dealing with code paths and software releases?

anders conbere aconbere@REDACTED
Fri Jul 18 21:41:55 CEST 2008

What's the lists advice for dealing with pathing in erlang?

I've been struggling to find a solutions I like. Adding the paths in
the code feels gross since we're installing on heterogeneous systems
where the paths might not be perfectly the same. .erlang files are
hard to create for systems that run the services under many users. I
could write bash files that add the paths via -pa pulling from a
config file, but that seems a bit much. What are people's strategies
for dealing with this system with no global include path :)

~ Anders