[erlang-questions] ERTS external term format questions.

Michael T. Richter ttmrichter@REDACTED
Fri Jul 18 08:59:05 CEST 2008

For testing purposes I need to be able to generate every type of the
External Term Format.  I've been able to do this for every type except
REFERENCE_EXT (the system always gives me a NEW_REFERENCE_EXT) and
FUN_EXT (the system always gives me a NEW_FUN_EXT).  How would I go
about making the run-time generate the older forms from terms?

--
Michael T. Richter <ttmrichter@REDACTED> (GoogleTalk:
ttmrichter@REDACTED)