[erlang-questions] Design tool for erlang software

Rapsey rapsey@REDACTED
Thu Jul 17 22:25:06 CEST 2008

Not that I am aware of. I don't really think it is needed. Designing the
system in detail before writing the code is a necessity of object oriented
programming. In my experience, it is quite possible to grow Erlang programs
as you go along.

Sergej