[erlang-questions] Erlang on Windows NT4

Niclas Eklund nick@REDACTED
Thu Jul 17 16:40:09 CEST 2008

Hello!

You should be able to use R12B IC for R11B. However, the IC C-backend may
encounter problems since some runtime libraries are probably not available
for Windows NT. Since the distribution protocol hasn't been changed
between R11B and R12B, Jinterface can probably also be used for R11B
(assuming that a working JDK version is available for NT).

But, I'm affraid that this isn't a long term solution since you might
need other patches that isn't compliant with R11B.

Best regards,

Niclas Erlang/OTP