[erlang-questions] [Kai-users] Kai - An Open Source Implementation of Amazon's Dynamo

Takeru INOUE takeru.inoue@REDACTED
Wed Jul 16 14:02:33 CEST 2008

Thank you so much.
I tried vclock.erl and found it works correctly.
We will build it into our code.

We're preparing some useful codes.
I'll post it to this list when it's done.

--
 Takeru INOUE <takeru.inoue@REDACTED>