[erlang-questions] Fault-Tolerant TCP/IP Servers

t ty tty.erlang@REDACTED
Fri Jul 11 18:29:28 CEST 2008

There isn't any unless your hardware / OS allows for socket migration.

Some IBM mainframes are suppose to allow it and there has been
research Linux kernel patches for it.  Never tried them personally
though.

Love to be told/proven wrong especially if it is a cheap solution :)