[erlang-questions] list_to_binary vs iolist_to_binary

Adam Lindberg adam@REDACTED
Tue Jul 8 08:52:16 CEST 2008

Well, an IO list can basically be any mix of lists (deep) and
binaries, and thus only one binary in one of its simpler forms. I
suppose it is for convenience purposes so that you don't have to know
whether your IO list is only a binary or a deeper list.

Cheers!
Adam
--
Adam Lindberg