[erlang-questions] Signal handling (TERM, INT etc)

Tony Finch dot@REDACTED
Mon Jul 7 19:36:30 CEST 2008

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008, Claes Wikström wrote:

> Only possible solution I see is to
>
> 1. Have a socket setup from the driver to the beam (over loopback)
> 2. in the sighandler write some data on the socket.

Some of my friends recommend this technique for C programs too, so that it
becomes possible to select() for signals in the same way as other events.

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <dot@REDACTED>  http://dotat.at/
FISHER: SOUTHEASTERLY BECOMING CYCLONIC 4 OR 5, INCREASING 6 OR 7 IN NORTH.