[erlang-questions] Trouble with OTP

Pablo Polvorin pablo.polvorin@REDACTED
Fri Jul 4 23:16:58 CEST 2008

Hi Tom,

{'EXIT',
                     {undef,
                         [{mime_typer_app,start,[normal,[]]}

looks like the interpreter can't  find that function  (mime_type_app:start/2
).
The function is defined in the source, so probably your code path is wrong
and doesn't include the .beam files that
you have compiled.
try with
erl -pa DIR
where DIR is the directory where your compiled .beam files reside.

hope this helps

pablo
http://ppolv.wordpress.com
----