[erlang-questions] Environment variables in applications

Alexander Lamb alexander.lamb@REDACTED
Wed Jul 2 18:09:27 CEST 2008

Ok, I have the env entry twice, but even removing the empty one, I now
get the environment variables "dir" and "core_dir" in my program, but
mnesia does not seem to take them into account.

Alex