[erlang-questions] Question about message passing paradigm

Talmge talmage.news@REDACTED
Wed Jul 2 06:27:56 CEST 2008

First of all: Wow, I never expected this much of a response.

I need some time to sort through the replies and will reply when I
have more time. I just wanted to write this short reply and say thank
you to everyone for being willing to help a newbie into this area.

Mike