[erlang-questions] Dealing with public/private keys stored in *.pem files

Jakob Cederlund jakob@REDACTED
Thu Jan 31 14:42:36 CET 2008

Hi,
there is not yet a public api for this in OTP. However, the
undocumented, unsupported function ssl_pkix:decode_rsa_keyfile/2 does
just this. It reads a .pem keyfile and returns a record with exponent
and modulus, and other fields. It is unsupported, so it might be moved
(or even removed) in future releases of OTP.
/Jakob