[erlang-questions] Problems with Erlang C interface

J Bhanot j.bhanot@REDACTED
Tue Jan 29 16:06:04 CET 2008

Hi,

I was just trying to connect to already running erlang node via C program
and while going through the documentation of erl_interface,

came across following lines

When linking, you will need to specify the path to liberl interface.a and
libei.a with
-L$OTPROOT/lib/erl interface-3.2.3/lib, and you will need to specify the
name of the libraries
with -lerl interface -lei. You can do this on the command line or by
adding the flags to the
LDFLAGS definition in your Makefile.

$ ld -L/usr/local/otp/lib/erl_interface-3.2.3/
lib myprog.o -lerl_interface -lei -o myprog

I have following path :
/home/j.bhanot/Download/H.248/otp_src_R12B-0/lib/erl_interface

even if I substitute erl_interface-3.2.3 with erl_interface - I don't get
any lib folder after that and not able to find libraries
lerl_interface and lei..

is there something wrong that i am doing.

Regards,

jb
and any attachments. Thank you