[erlang-questions] Loading sentences from a file

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Tue Jan 29 08:07:51 CET 2008

Greetings,

Your use of the word ''sentence'' makes me slightly confused. So when I
suggest that you look at the file module
(http://erlang.org/doc/man/file.html) and the function consult/1 it
might not be what you want. But please take a look in the documentation
and get back if that is not what you need.

bengt