[erlang-questions] Erlang Debugging Problems

Thomas Lindgren thomasl_erlang@REDACTED
Fri Jan 25 09:50:21 CET 2008

--- Russell King <masterofquestions@REDACTED> wrote:

> 1)
> when you compile modules with debug_info &
> smart_exceptions together,
> smart_exceptions doesn't work. Why is that?
>
> My emakefile:
> %smart_exceptions works when I don't inlcude
> debug_info
> {"./*", [{parse_transform,smart_exceptions},
> {outdir, "ebin"}]}.
> %smart_exceptons doesn't work when you include
> debug_info
> %{"./*",
> [{debug_info,parse_transform,smart_exceptions},
> {outdir, "ebin"}]}.

Shouldn't that be [debug_info, {parse_transform,

Anyway, do note that smart_exceptions are getting a
bit long in the tooth. I haven't had the opportunity
to port it to more recent releases yet, alas.

Best,
Thomas