[erlang-questions] running sample progs for MGC and MG

J Bhanot j.bhanot@REDACTED
Thu Jan 24 11:36:49 CET 2008

Hi Maxim,

I was using putty from my local windows machine to connect to linux server
and then running this sample application.....

but when i ran this script from linux sever itself (FC8)....it did show
MGC GUI...

now it want to display GUI from my local windows machine running this appl
on putty...for this i am trying to download an interface b/w linux and
windows i.e

ReflectionX

hoping that it would open the GUI from my local windows m/c....

Second question is that -  I am looking into erl_interface library

now when you say atleast one erlang node should be running ...do you mean
that anyways i will have to use Erlang in building some application (
Start Media Gateway Controller) and then if i want to start Media Gateway
....i can use my C application to start it and then making MG communicate
with MGW via erl_interface library using C....

Actually, i am bit hazy about this at this moment...

Could you kindly throw more light on that...

Appreciate your help...

Many Thanks,
jb

"Maxim Treskin" <zerthurd@REDACTED>
01/24/2008 03:50 PM

"J Bhanot" <j.bhanot@REDACTED>
cc
erlang-questions@REDACTED, megaco@REDACTED
Subject
Re: [erlang-questions] running sample progs for MGC and MG