[erlang-questions] Murdering Erlang: Interrupting Erlang Processes

Russell King masterofquestions@REDACTED
Tue Jan 22 15:27:02 CET 2008

Thanks.  Actually, this information is in ERTS manual section 1.2.10.  You
always find the answer to your question after you have posted the email.  By
the way, great documentation.

For whatever reason, google search didn't give me anything.  Funny thing is
that I was reading the document 1 day before and my brain automatically
ignored it as irrelevant due to information overload.  Once I start playing
around it in the shell this does seem a valuable info.

Thank you.
russ