[erlang-questions] How to use Mnesia Database from C/C++/Java ?

Niclas Eklund nick@REDACTED
Tue Jan 22 10:02:38 CET 2008

Hello!

Yes, Mnesia Session is no longer supported (R12B). Since Mnesia Session
was based on dirty operations, you're better of defining an API that maps
to the data model. A step by step example you can find here:

http://www.erlang.org/doc/apps/orber/ch_idl_to_erlang_mapping.html#6

Or you can use Jinterface and/or Erl_interface, but CORBA makes it easy to
hook in another backend due to the number of available language bindings:

http://www.puder.org/corba/matrix/

As mentioned there are more alternatives (HTTP, SNMP etc), which is why
it's hard to tell which solution would be the best choice for you.

/Niclas