[erlang-questions] Erlounge in San Francisco, 17-22 February

Bob Ippolito bob@REDACTED
Sun Jan 20 02:09:49 CET 2008

On Jan 19, 2008 4:52 PM, Travis Jensen <travis.jensen@REDACTED> wrote:

> On Jan 19, 2008, at 9:27 AM, Robert Virding wrote:
>

> > *Game Developers Conference which until recently has had very little
> > to do with Erlang, they're all C++ weenies.
>
> So this piqued my interested.  Does this imply that things are
> changing in that regard?

Well, there's at least one publicly known game server written in
Erlang: Vendetta Online. One is better than zero :)

We're using Erlang to run an ad network for Flash games (amongst other
things), and some of us will be at GDC as well.

-bob