[erlang-questions] concurrency developments

Bob Calco bobcalco@REDACTED
Fri Jan 18 04:05:28 CET 2008

Oz also has this concept of a "core" syntax that is a strict subset of the
"syntactic sugar" version developers work in, with similar correctness and
ease-of-reasoning goals.

In any case, this is GREAT stuff... I'm not even more jazzed than I was
before about my little pet project. I'm very glad to see so much support for
what I'm trying to do already there and ready to be used.

It's going to be hard for me to stay focused on the day job now ...

:)

- Bob