[erlang-questions] concurrency developments

Richard Carlsson <>
Thu Jan 17 12:38:55 CET 2008

This page has the most up-to-date Core Erlang specification,
and some info on how to compile to/from Core source code:

The Core Erlang representation is an important intermediate
step for the BEAM compiler, and the HiPE compiler can generate
native code directly from Core Erlang as well as from BEAM.