[erlang-questions] R12B-0 Compiler questions

Chih - Wei Yu [ MTN - Innovation Centre ] yu_c@REDACTED
Tue Jan 15 14:06:37 CET 2008

Hi,

It came to realisation by returning R9x instead of <<R9x/binary>> in the
second piece of code, the code did compile.

        <<_NIL:8, R9x/binary>> = R9,

        {[], <<R9x/binary>>}

<<_NIL:8, R9x/binary>> = R9,

        {[], R9x}