[erlang-questions] Erlang resumes?

Dave Smith dizzyd@REDACTED
Mon Jan 14 23:47:03 CET 2008

Well, many thanks to all of you who helped me with discussion points
as well as resume proof that there are people out there using Erlang
(duh!!). Over the holidays I put together a prototype of a project and
was able to demonstrate something that ran fast and was surprisingly
solid (given the short dev time). Altogether, it made for a solid
open/shut case in Erlang's favor. Kudos to Joe Armstrong and rest of
the Erlang team who built such a wonderful tool. :)

My employer is now quite excited about the possibilities and looking
for Erlang people. If you're interested:

http://www.thehive.com/current-jobs/senior-network-software-engineer/

It's a pretty nice place to work, if I do say so myself..:)

Thanks again.

D.